I want to pull out hair looking for stats on ADHD in UK
SIGH why can't they be like the US with a website with stats every year so that i can put it all nicely into a graph or something
GAHHH
Maybe i should just use the US stats but then they use different diagnostic criterias ughhhh ok i am talking to myself
It's been an overwhelmingly hectic week
I have difficulty with commitments, school work, projects and to top it all off, a cold :/
But
the week is going to end in a matter of hours and next week will be better
keeping my fingers crossed :)
Cleaned the whole house today vacuumed everything, cleared out some boxes and put everything nicely in its place, watered the plants, washed clothes haha err my way of venting the stress haha I'm sure my mum will be pleased haha
No comments:
Post a Comment